On this page you will find the privacy statement that applies to Soojini development. You also have the option to download the privacy statement as a PDF file.
Soojini Development is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
085 06 06 327
Personal data that we process
Soojini Development processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First – and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Soojini Development processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment.
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Soojini Development analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Soojini Development follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Soojini Development also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Soojini Development makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Soojini Development). Soojini Development does not currently use automated decision-making.
How long we keep personal data
Soojini Development does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Business documents, such as the annual accounts, profit and loss account, administrations and invoices for sales tax, are kept for seven years.
- The data of commercial real estate and the membership administration of a cooperative with liability of the members are kept for ten years.
- Application letters and correspondence will be kept for a maximum of four weeks after the application procedure has ended without your permission.
- Application letters and CVs for any future vacancies are stored for a maximum of one year with the explicit consent of the applicant.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Soojini Development shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Soojini Development remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Soojini Development provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit permission.
For an application, allocation and possible use of a domain name, Soojini Development plays a role as an intermediary (registrar). Your application will be forwarded to the relevant registering authorities, such as the Stichting Internet Domeinregistratie Nederland (SIDN). The authority decides on the allocation of your domain name. In order to enable registration, Soojini Development will pass on your application details (contact details (name, e-mail address, telephone number and correspondence address) to these authorities.
Soojini Development acts as an intermediary for an application and the use of an email service. Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate email service provider, such as Google Workspace. In order to make purchase possible, Soojini Development will pass on your customer details (contact details (name, e-mail address, telephone number and correspondence address) to these companies.
Your web hosting will be done via a private web server of Soojini Development or Transip. This server is equipped with the operating system that is discussed. A subscription will be created for each customer in which data such as name, address, telephone number will be entered.
We use the Payment platform to handle your payments in your webshop. The Payment Platform processes your name and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number, but also company details. The Payment platform has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Mollie does not store your data longer than permitted by law.
Live chat system:
We use systems to keep track of our administration and accounting. We share your name, address and residence details and details regarding your order. This data is used for the administration of sales invoices. Your personal data is sent and stored protected. The systems are bound to secrecy and will treat your data confidentially. The system does not use your personal data for purposes other than those described above.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked for your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/positie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or the social media companies. Below an overview:
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Soojini Development and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Soojini Development would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Soojini Development takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Soojini Development has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
*the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the Dutch version